In-Floor Advantages At A Glance:
• Concentrates heat at the floor, where it warms people and
• Reduces energy costs by reducing heat loss
• Warms without drafts and erratic temperature fluctuations
• Provides a quieter home
• Eliminates circulation of dust from room to room
• Eliminates unsightly baseboards
• 25-year warranty on tubing; 1 year warranty on mechanicals
With In-Floor Heating, hot water tubes are attached to the
sub-floor and covered with a thin layer of a recommended
underlayment, the thermal mass that transfers heat to the room in
much the same manner as a traditional radiator. Heat is generated by
any hot water source.
It's the flexible system that turns your floors into
super-efficient radiators, providing a constant source of gentle,
even heat with room-by-room control.